COKREATORS & Adventurers
We want you to get involved in our community of COKREATORS & ADVENTURERS to help grow, shape and build this COKREATIONAL platform.
NEW Job offer: "event manager"
Werkstudent & Event Enthusiast to cover a high profile position as ‘Event Manager’.
Here’s the deal: You
- are a student or have a EU work permit, are naturally friendly with already some references?
- would like to be part of a meaningful and vibrant community?
- are maybe interested in the 'Future of Work' or already know something about 'Agile, Scrum, Business Modeling/ Canvas Method, Lego Serious Play? Is 'Theory U something you might have heard of or are interested in? You care about social responsibility?
- love to host people, have a natural eye on people's needs? Of course you will be trained on the job and learn in detail what is needed.
- like to work in a creative yet super professional environment with high profile customers?
- are good with handling natural stress situations & don't lose it?
- know MS-Office, simple admin, maybe you know how to edit a Website or even enjoy designing & updating content? Social Media?
- speak more than just German and are culturally aware and sensitive? Maybe you are a foreigner yourself and want to add to our already colorful and multinational team?
- 20 hours per week, option to work more
- friendly working environment, lots to learn, free courses.
- Fair pay and flexible hours.
Interested or know anyone who know? Please contact Christof
Become a Cokrea-tor
COKREA is looking for motivated, empathic COKREATORS with great people skills to join our team. An integral part of the COKREA Team, COKREATORS come in 3 varieties:
As a Daily COKREATOR you are committed to space and people hosting at COKREA (32 hours/month). Space hosting responsibilities include opening or closing the locations, helping to keep the space tidy and functional, prepare snacks and making sure that the coffee, water & sodas keep flowing. As a people host, you are an important ambassador for COKREA and bringing your positive personality into the mix to create an open and collaborative atmosphere where people feel at ease and want to return.
As an Event COKREATOR you make yourself flexibly available on an as needed basis (32 hours/ month) to help out with various events, workshops, meetings, u.lab – Leading From the Emerging Future and other events.
To get a flavour for our offerings, check out some of our events here.
As a Special COKREATOR for ongoing special projects, for example: website management, on-line marketing campaigns, SEOs, event photography, filming, graphic design or other project based work (32 hours/month)
Needless to say: fluent German & English or excellent DEnglish & working visa.
Other languages and cultures highly appreciated.
What you Get
In exchange for six months of voluntary service, we offer you a COKREATIONAL membership for ADVENTURERS valued at over 1500€ that includes:
- Access to our space and infrastructure to work on your own projects
- Access to free or affordable workshops for skill- and personal- development, possibilities to participate in various team and member projects, and meaningful networking opportunities within a vibrant community of COKREATORS and ADVENTURERS
- Free coffee, tea and assorted soft drinks for you
- COKREA.DVENTURER T-Shirt
This is a voluntary position.
More information on request.
Then tell us more about yourself here.