Lego® Serious Play® Facilitator Certification #1, 2022
LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY® is a highly successful facilitated meeting, communication and problem solving method.
LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY® is a facilitated meeting, communication and problem solving method, where participants are led through a series of questions, which go deeper and deeper.
Each participant builds his or her own three dimensional LEGO model in response to the facilitator´s questions using especially selected LEGO bricks. These 3D models serve as the basis for group discussion, knowledge sharing, problem solving and decision making.
The purpose or LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is to maximize the full potential, insight, confidence and commitment of all the people around the table.
You can read more about LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® at www.rasmussenconsulting.dk
The facilitator training program is designed to provide the trainee, a skilled facilitator, with sufficient insights, information and experiences to prepare and carry out interventions and workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. The training provides the facilitator with hands-on experiences, theory, facilitation guidelines and application ideas.
- To experience and learn the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and its standard applications, Real time Strategy for the Enterprise and Real time Strategy for the Team
- To learn about and experience the theories underpinning the methodology
- To gain the knowledge needed to effectively develop and facilitate workshops using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- To practice designing and preparing customized applications of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
The facilitator training program is a train the trainer program aimed at people already skilled in facilitating. It is ideal for company trainers, in-house learning and development specialists, educators, HR staff and team leaders as well as for professional consultants who want to use it in their business.
Deliverables for the facilitator
- A complete set of instructional materials/ manuals including step by step instructions for faciltating the standard applications of LSP
- The opportunity to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and the materials without any restrictions
- A document of qualification provided by Rasmussen Consulting, showing that the facilitator complete the certified training program
- On-line support for preparing and facilitating workshops based on the LSP methodology.
For all the facilitator certifications sessions the trainer is Robert Rasmussen. These sessions will all be conducted in English and the training manuals are in English.
and check the following Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da_PIU-cvAk